- Behind on Your Electric Bills
- Help is available.
- Assistance Paying Your Bill
- Information on LITE-UP Texas, Lifeline, Link-Up, Victims of Family Violence, and Weatherization Programs.
- Electric Utility Bill Assistance for Burned Veterans
- As part of the 83rd Texas Legislative session, the Texas Legislature passed legislation that allows for Retail Electric Providers (REPs) to offer bill assistance to veterans severely burned in combat. The PUC adopted this legislation into Electric Rule §25.480.
- Relay Texas
- Relay Texas provides telephone interpreting service between individuals who can hear and those who are deaf, hard-of-hearing, deaf-blind or speech-disabled. Relay Texas agents have equipment that enables them to hear a speaking caller.